“hall and oates” Search Results
741 POETS FOUND
- Hall, Donald 21 poems
- Marshall-Hall, George William Lewis 2 poems
- Wheelock, John Hall 26 poems
- Joseph Hall, 8 poems
- Halleck, Fitz-Greene 20 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- Andy’s Influenza, David Harris
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- ~~Andrew's~~ first steps, Pirate Love Magic Man
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Hall And Oates 30 poems
210 SONGS FOUND
193 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Hallie: Ranse, do you think I ...
Julia Ward Howe:
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! ...
Infantilism is possibly the ...
Hallelujah, I'm a bum again!
Andrews: You married him only ...
Andrews: Do you love her? Peter: A...
Sir Andrew Aguecheek. Before me, ...