“have some fun with the funk” Search Results
384 POETS FOUND
- Wither, George 34 poems
- Schauffler, Robert Haven 3 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
860 POEMS FOUND
- Within Without, Without Within, Alfred Barna
- Someone, Somewhere, Somehow, Someday, Jade Leven
- Something Somewhere Somehow Someday, Vision Ghost
- Drawing is fun Cooking is funner Silly faces are funny, amyqueen the hedgehog
- Funky munky, funky junkie, AaI Harvey
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Haven's Hymn, Arik Fletcher
- Fair Haven's Rest, Mark Walters
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra
- Sometime, someone from somewhere......, Ravi Sathasivam
- Somewhere, Someday, Somehow (recommended), Ridah Ellahi
- Somehow, someday, somewhere….., Silkina Mankotia
51 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- (Have Some) Fun With The Funk, Aaron Carter
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
TruthSomething somehow ...
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort:
Eminence without merit earns ...
We may live without poetry, music ...
Charles Sanders Peirce:
A sign, or representamen, is ...
Jesus died for somebody's sins but ...
A Jew without Jews, without ...
I have wrestled with death. It is ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Always the seer is a sayer. Somehow...