“he cried” Search Results
741 POETS FOUND
- Heine, Heinrich 52 poems
- Hesse, Hermann 14 poems
- Knibbs, Henry Herbert 30 poems
- Herbert, Henry William 1 poems
- Hertz, Henrik 11 poems
- Dryden, John 104 poems
- Newman, John Henry 29 poems
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 531 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Herbert, George 86 poems
- Thoreau, Henry David 41 poems
- Henley, William Ernest 173 poems
- Van Dyke, Henry 118 poems
- Herrick, Robert 291 poems
11 POEMS FOUND
- And The Heavens Cried(Trail of Tears), Spiritwind Wood
- Last night my soul cried O exalted sphere of Heaven, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- And The Heaven Cried.., Kumud Ranjan
- My Heart Cried for Sister, Jessica Holter
- I CRIED FOR HELP, Aldo Kraas
- The Day I Cried My Heart Out, Lima Rose
- As She Cried the Melody of Her Aching Heart All Alone She Dies, salma. torrez
- I Cried and Stood Upon the Fading Landscape as the Snowstorm Pierced My Heart, Michael Robertson
- My Heart cried, John G. Nelson
- He Cried for Help, Tracy Rollings
- Nature Is The Destiny Maker: Boo, Boo, Cried Bobby - A Barmy Head!, Harindhar Reddy
163 SINGERS FOUND
17 SONGS FOUND
24 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Dat man ober dar say dat womin ...
Henry David Thoreau:
As we looked off, and saw the water...
"What are ye doing?" cried Manfred,...
He shall not die, by G, cried...
I am over-run, jungled in my bed, I...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
He was thoughtful and ...
At last, on Monday the 16th of May,...
W.E. (William Ernest) Henley:
In the fell clutch of ...