“he hit me it felt like a kiss” Search Results
814 POETS FOUND
- Hesse, Hermann 14 poems
- Heine, Heinrich 53 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 5 poems
- Hitchcock, George 5 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Knibbs, Henry Herbert 30 poems
- Hertz, Henrik 11 poems
- Herbert, Henry William 1 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
859 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- **the Heart Will Love, The Heart Will Grow, The Heart Will Break, The Heart Will Heal, Allen Steble
- Whatever Heaven Can Wait - A *whatever* Poem Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven, Ronberge (anno secundo)
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss......Kiss........Kiss., Arfa Iris
- First Kiss-Last Kiss, Susan Ash
- Kiss Met Kismet After James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me And Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- (kiss Kiss And Kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not, Adam Smitherman
- Hither, Hither, Love, John Keats
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A hit, a very palpable hit.
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It felt dark. It felt like ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
Just for a kiss, a kiss of the ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
The working-class ... is now ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...