“here 180 s my heart” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- de Heredia, Jose Maria 15 poems
- Heredia, Stephanie 4 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 219 poems
958 POEMS FOUND
- Memorials Of A Tour In Scotland, 1803 I. Departure From The Vale Of Grasmere, August 1803, William Wordsworth
- Spring Written In The Style Of F.I. Tyutchev (1803-73), Ron Lane
- Dreams Clutch… 1801-2k12, saadat tahir
- Explosions After I Make My 180-Degree Turn, Inro Lavil
- Bad Men’s Poetry Day … 1808-2k13, saadat tahir
- London, 1802, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Side Of Grasmere Lake 1806, William Wordsworth
- A Prophecy. February 1807, William Wordsworth
- 1805, Robert Graves
- #180 Poem, robert m drake
- Written In London. September, 1802, William Wordsworth
- Love Sonnet 180: 'The Lake's Water Sparkles In Placid Bliss, ', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Anticipation, October 1803, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Sea-Side, Near Calais, August 1802, William Wordsworth
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
And for 180 years almost nothing.
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...
It isn't enough for your heart to ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Now that I have your heart by ...
Thoughts, like old vultures, prey ...
History is the myth, the true myth,...
I have forced myself to contradict ...