“holiday on the moon” Search Results
593 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Should I Call You Chandramukhi (Moon-Faced) Or Chandni (Moonlight) ?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Moon The Moon! The Moon!, Mill Field
- Holiday Diets -- Not! ! ! .........[overeating; Holiday Food; Diets; Humor], Bri Edwards
- From Holiday To Holiday, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My New Worst Holiday-Halloween, Bonnie Joe
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
This is as good a time as any to ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
A while to work, and after, ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
You will think me very pedantic, ...
George Bernard Shaw:
A perpetual holiday is a good ...
Holidays, like rain, change the ...