“holiday on the moon david j” Search Results
728 POETS FOUND
- Synge, John Millington 19 poems
- Farrell, John 26 poems
- Sarasin, Jean-Francois 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Joseph, Jenny 2 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
901 POEMS FOUND
- Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon, Moon Everywhere, Muse Erato
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- February Moon - Storm Moon - Hunger Moon - Snow Moon, Barbara Elizabeth Mercer
- While I Swallow Moon-Tablet, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Moon-Light-Flooded Forestland, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- A Crescent Moon In New Moon!, Ramesh T A
- The Home Of Moon-Dot, Swaro lipi
- Jenny Jen J In A Cross Trick Jail After James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me, Jonathan ROBIN
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Moon, Moon, Crazy Moon, Raj Arumugam
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
This is as good a time as any to ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
'To become a poet, one must have a ...
'(1) Wouldn't that be nice? A new...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...