“horse” Search Results
9 POETS FOUND
930 POEMS FOUND
- A Horse Is A Horse, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- A Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride, Marilyn Lott
- Horse Horse Hyphen Hyphen, Marilyn Chin
- A Horse, A Horse, brian roy skyers
- The Norman Horse-Shoe, Sir Walter Scott
- Horse-Trading, Aniruddha Pathak
- Save The Race Horse-Play, Rohan Bendre
- Love And Strange Horses—intima'?, Nathalie Handal
- In The Horse-Carriage, Sakutaro Hagiwara
- 'Horse-Radish Chics' Haiku, Chris Gardner
- In The Horse-Dealers Street, Ndricim Ademaj
- Princess And The Black Horse-Ii, Neela Nath Das
- Princess And The Black Horse-Iii(Dragons' Isle), Neela Nath Das
- Princess And The Black Horse-Iv(Isle Of Dragon), Neela Nath Das
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.
George Savile, Lord Halifax:
Men are not hanged for stealing ...
Walter Wellesley (Red) Smith:
If this bureau had a prayer for use...
A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a ...
Henry David Thoreau:
A fortified town is like a man ...
The tygers of wrath are wiser than ...
An two men ride of a horse, one ...
A fly, Sir, may sting a stately ...