“horses in the city” Search Results
659 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
912 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Love And Strange Horses—intima'?, Nathalie Handal
- I Still Love The City, But The City Doesn'T Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The House Of Dust: Part 01: 06: Over The Darkened City, The City Of Towers, Conrad Potter Aiken
- The City-At Night, Mitzie Holstein
- City-Dweller, Naveed Akram
- The Query: Ahs City (A Curious City), Jesse Allen Anderson
- Landmark Of City-Remembering Jack Layton, hormish woo
- Asbo City-Fun, Lisa Cresswell Wilkinson
113 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Horses In The City, Nina Gordon
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Savile, Lord Halifax:
Men are not hanged for stealing ...
Oh, a day in the city-square, there...
Whether they are mad or religious ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...
Where there's a will there's a way.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...