“horses in the city” Search Results
629 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
917 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A horses's neigh, Temitayo Ankra
- Horses' Consent?, Anna Hridaya
- The Cab Horses' Story, Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
- A City's Death By Fire, Derek Walcott
- I Still Love the City, But the City Doesn't Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The City's Love, Claude McKay
- City- Walk, Indira Renganathan
- The City's Wild, Robert Uy
- Cloud City's Loft, James Fekiksik
113 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Horses In The City, Nina Gordon
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A million peoplemanners free ...
Sir Philip Sidney:
Highway, since you my chief ...
If oxen and horses and lions had ...
David Webb Peoples:
Just because we let them smelly ...
George Savile, Lord Halifax:
Men are not hanged for stealing ...
Paris is the city in which one ...
A suburb is an attempt to get out ...
City wits, country humorists.