“i can see clearly now” Search Results
746 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Seeger, Alan 75 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Akbarabadi, Seemab 13 poems
- Canning, George 18 poems
- Watts, Isaac 473 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
61 POEMS FOUND
- You Are Clearly Heaven's Angel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Seeing Clearly, David Taylor
- You Are Seen Clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Clearly Confused, Charles Hancock
- Clearly, Arthor Journer
- He Remembers It All So Clearly, Dónall Dempsey
- I'Ll Clearly Disappear, Glenn Bagshaw
- Clearly You Have Made This Understood, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- What Appears Is Clearly Here, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Can I Help You See More Clearly?, sarah hughes
- Seeing Clearly, Helen Wilby
- Clearly A Winter Thought, Radek Ozog
- Clearly Spoken., Anni Birgit Soerensen
- Poem/Song: Seeing Clearly?, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
169 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Clearly money has something to do ...
To see clearly is poetry, prophecy ...
Metaphysics means nothing but an ...
All that is very clearly and ...
Michel de Montaigne:
When I quote others I do so in ...
We should know clearly before we ...
I only see clearly what I remember.
Stated clearly enough, an idea may ...