“i just took my two sleeping pills” Search Results
770 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Ibsen, Henrik Johan 10 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Justice, Donald 35 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- Juster, AM 10 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Clemens, Justin 5 poems
888 POEMS FOUND
- Pills, Pills, Endlessly More Pills, Noah Body
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Little White Pills Take Little White Pills, Lara wolf
- Pills, Pills, The Magical Fruit, Noah Body
- Two Hearts (Two Minds) [two Loves], Brian Hinckley
- Two Destinies, Two Hearts, Two Souls, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- One-Thousand Two-Hundred Ninety-Two Characters Of Hope, Nick Rohner
- Two Ideas, Two Flames, Two Mouths, RIC S. BASTASA
- Two-Thirds Of Bright Moon（Two Pairs Of Couplets）, Luo Zhihai
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- God/ Painkiller/ Sleeping-Pill, debayan deb barman
- A Sleeping-Place, John Bannister Tabb
- Justice Justice, gajanan mishra
- Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied, S.D. TIWARI
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
If we do not maintain Justice, ...
The end may justify the means as ...
Justice?You get justice in ...
Many bitter pills can be swallowed ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
When speculation has done its ...