“i just took my two sleeping pills” Search Results
776 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Justice, Donald 35 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Juster, AM 10 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Clemens, Justin 5 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- Pills, Pills, Endlessly More Pills, Noah Body
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Little White Pills Take Little White Pills, Lara wolf
- Pills, Pills, The Magical Fruit, Noah Body
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- Internecine Inner Inertia Interaction Or Fatal Flames Of Fame, Andy Brookes
- Two Hearts (Two Minds) [two Loves], Brian Hinckley
- Two Destinies, Two Hearts, Two Souls, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- One-Thousand Two-Hundred Ninety-Two Characters Of Hope, Nick Rohner
- Two Ideas, Two Flames, Two Mouths, RIC S. BASTASA
- God/ Painkiller/ Sleeping-Pill, debayan deb barman
- Two-Thirds Of Bright Moon（Two Pairs Of Couplets）, Luo Zhihai
- A Sleeping-Place, John Bannister Tabb
- Justice Justice, gajanan mishra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
If we do not maintain Justice, ...
The end may justify the means as ...
Justice?You get justice in ...
Many bitter pills can be swallowed ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
When speculation has done its ...