“i just took my two sleeping pills a” Search Results
767 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Justice, Donald 35 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Juster, AM 10 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Clemens, Justin 5 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
875 POEMS FOUND
- Pills, Pills, Endlessly More Pills, Noah Body
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Little White Pills Take Little White Pills, Lara wolf
- Pills, Pills, The Magical Fruit, Noah Body
- Two Hearts (Two Minds) [two Loves], Brian Hinckley
- Two Destinies, Two Hearts, Two Souls, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- One-Thousand Two-Hundred Ninety-Two Characters Of Hope, Nick Rohner
- Two Ideas, Two Flames, Two Mouths, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Mystic Mystique After Twilight, Nishu Mathur
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- To Lou Andreas-Salome, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- (nazm) - Andaz-E-Mohabbat, Prabodh Soni
- 100008.Abhirami Andhadhi-Slogam 8: Word By Word Meaning, rajagopal. h..
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
If we do not maintain Justice, ...
The end may justify the means as ...
Justice?You get justice in ...
Many bitter pills can be swallowed ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
When speculation has done its ...