“i know there s something going on” Search Results
781 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Bolton, Sarah Knowles 2 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 167 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 218 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- I Know I Know I Know, DAMILOLA OLAOTAN
- I Know, You Know, She Knows, Liz Hope
- The More We Know The Less We Know We Know, Francis Duggan
- Never-Know-It-All And Know-It-All, douglas scotney
- I Know, I Know, I Know, Pijush Biswas
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sometimes we need to hate ...
Going home must be like going to ...
Are you going to bark all day, ...
Joseph P. (Patrick) Kennedy:
When the going gets tough, the ...
Do you know because I tell you so, ...
You know nothing till you know all;...
The utmost extent of man's ...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
One must be something to be able to...