“i m not running anymore” Search Results
761 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Maeterlinck, Maurice 6 poems
- Graham, James 7 poems
- Moore, Marianne 24 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Montgomery, Lucy Maud 97 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
865 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Running, Running, Running, Scarlett Treat
- it's a man's man's man's man's world, gershon hepner
- If He Were Alive Today, Mayhap, Mr. Morgan Would Sit on the Midget's Lap, Ogden Nash
- If our children fear we run to magician, magician, magician, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- ~ Ma Mama Ma Mama Ma Maaaa! ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
- MOTHERS (In memory of my mother Margot M. Mejia), Romeo Della Valle
- Not them anymore, anymore not., maxpoet beauty
- Running running, Brittany Ray
- running and running away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Running To; Running From, Sonny Rainshine
- "Morning"—means "Milking"—to the Farmer, Emily Dickinson
- Identity of Images (Identité des images), Robert Desnos
- Mother, My Mother, Good Mother, Mother, In Your Memory (Forgotten Love), Bijay Kant Dubey
997 SINGERS FOUND
2 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
no one touches me anymore.
Imamu Amiri Baraka:
Nobody sings anymore.
The world doesn't make any heroes ...
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
Not, I'll not, carrion comfort, ...
Don L Lee (Haki R. Madhubuti):
they came ...
Time is like a horse; it keeps ...
Running Away from Your Sins Is as ...
To long for that which comes not. ...