“i m still wondering where those bas” Search Results
754 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Pietro Aretino, 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Arène, Paul 17 poems
- Graham, James 7 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Moore, Marianne 23 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
883 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- it's a man's man's man's man's world, gershon hepner
- You aren't the first and you sure aren't my last, Talia Goldson
- Aref's court, Nassy Fesharaki
- Wherever I am wherever I may be, Deepak Hariharan
- I Am Futureless Wherever I Am, Wherever I Go, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Stille, stille, Zions Døttre smaa, Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Where's the light or hope or answer where’s the cliff the rope the pill, Sean Joyce
- ! ! Stillness: a Poem for the International Day of Stillness, November 28, Michael Shepherd
- If He Were Alive Today, Mayhap, Mr. Morgan Would Sit on the Midget's Lap, Ogden Nash
- ~ Ma Mama Ma Mama Ma Maaaa! ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
- MOTHERS (In memory of my mother Margot M. Mejia), Romeo Della Valle
- "Morning"—means "Milking"—to the Farmer, Emily Dickinson
996 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- I'm Still Wondering Where ..., Gin Blossoms
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Lucretius (Titus Lucretius Carus):
Oh Science, lift aloud thy voice ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Only by the form, the pattern, Can...
Norman Jin Shyr Wang:
Stillness and emptiness will ...
Everything is spoilt by ...
When you are seventeen you aren't ...
Not even Ares battles against ...
Ares gives his verdict without ...
[H.H. (Hector Hugh) Munro] Saki:
Great Socialist statesmen aren't ...