“i m up” Search Results
758 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Graham, James 7 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Moore, Marianne 26 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 55 poems
- Montgomery, Lucy Maud 97 poems
- Montagu, Lady Mary Wortley 67 poems
19 POEMS FOUND
- Mirror, Mirror Upon The Wall (Ii), Khadim Hussain
- The Inscrutable Mindset Of The Upper Class, British Brood Mare!, Stanley Collymore
- Keep Your Mind Intent Upon, Lalleshwari
- Upon This Wide Water, For Staten Island Ferry, Circa 1985, Manhattan, Warren Falcon
- Magpie, My Keeper, Is Flying - Upon Freeing The Gift Of Creativity Turned Inward, Warren Falcon
- Upon The Death Of, Mr. Addison; Inscrib'D To The Earl Of Warwick, Nicholas Amhurst
- The Mistress Of The Publisher Too An Upcoming Indian English Poetess, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Racists Motivated Restrictions: Imposed Upon Syrian Refugees, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Within The Mind Of Hypothermia; I Cast My Ice Blood Upon Your Incompetence, Michael Robertson
- Mr. Spider Reflects Upon Illegal Immigrants, Mary Naylor
- The Way The Moon Sits Upon The Brim Of A Yet Invisible Star, Annie Cordelia Adams
- Upon This Wide Water, On Our Broken Boat - Two For Staten Island Ferry, Circa 1985 Manhattan, Warren Falcon
- The Shipwrecked Mariner Cast Upon A Lone Island In The Sea, James Grahame
- An Occasional Imitation Of A Modern Author Upon The Game Of Chess, John Denham
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Foolish Passion of My Youth ...
Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
Attaining World Peace: The truth is...
Frank Lloyd Wright:
If you would see how interwoven it ...
Criticism is a study by which men ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Some carpenters were at work here ...
Teams move in patterns, in rhythms,...
I've been described as a tough and ...
John Henry Newman:
Science gives us the grounds of ...