“i mother earth” Search Results
738 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Florentino, Leona 4 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- Tyutchev, Fyodor Ivanovich 43 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
8 POEMS FOUND
- Mother Earth - [inspired By Planet Earth By Love Doctor Eyan Desir], Angelina Pandian
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- ! ! Mother Earth (Lovingly Inspired By Elena Sandu's &Quot;Our Earth Serial Killers&Quot;, Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina C Sunrise
- Invocation To Mother Earth, Grace Greenwood
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Suzae Chevalier
- The Earth-Mother's Lamentation (Newly Translated From The Old Irish), Anthony Weir
- Our Immortal Earth Mother, Francis Duggan
18 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
You'll never succeed in idealizing ...
Stupid word, that. Period. In ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Even people whose lives have been ...
In movies about women, all ...
The only perfect love to be found ...
Administration in the State of Arka:
The man who would change the name ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Perhaps I most fully realized that ...
It is ... useful to distinguish ...