“i mother earth” Search Results
739 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Florentino, Leona 4 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Watts, Isaac 467 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 52 poems
- Tyutchev, Fyodor Ivanovich 43 poems
- Ignatow, David 33 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
8 POEMS FOUND
- The Earth-Mother's Lamentation (newly translated from the Old Irish), Anthony Weir
- Our Immortal Earth Mother, Francis Duggan
- Mother Earth - [Inspired by Planet Earth by Love doctor Eyan Desir], Angelina Pandian
- Invocation To Mother Earth, Grace Greenwood
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Suzae Chevalier
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina C Sunrise
- ! ! Mother Earth (Lovingly inspired by Elena Sandu's "Our Earth Serial Killers", Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
1 SINGERS FOUND
- I Mother Earth 45 poems
5 SONGS FOUND
16 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
You'll never succeed in idealizing ...
Stupid word, that. Period. In ...
In movies about women, all ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Even people whose lives have been ...
The only perfect love to be found ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Perhaps I most fully realized that ...
It is ... useful to distinguish ...
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
I taught school in the early days ...