“i saw what you did and i know who y” Search Results
748 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Pietro Aretino, 1 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Arène, Paul 17 poems
- Bolton, Sarah Knowles 1 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 3 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
915 POEMS FOUND
- Whoa Whoa Whoa Hush That Rush, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hau Doan
- You aren't the first and you sure aren't my last, Talia Goldson
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- I Know, You Know, She Knows, Liz Hope
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
400 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- I Saw What You Did And I Know ..., Local H
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
I saw it, I tell you, with my own ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
We saw Thee in Thy balmy ...
Either be wholly slaves or wholly ...
Therefore I summon age To grant ...
Wanton as youthful goats, wild as ...
Ralph Westwood Moore:
In a word, the Roman lacked the ...
You're not sick you're just in ...