“i saw what you did and i know who y” Search Results
745 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Pietro Aretino, 1 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Arène, Paul 17 poems
- Bolton, Sarah Knowles 1 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- here's a didjaknow, whoa whoa whoa -she's at it again, Mandolyn ...
- Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hau Doan
- Whoa Whoa Whoa Hush That Rush, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You aren't the first and you sure aren't my last, Talia Goldson
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
400 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- I Saw What You Did And I Know ..., Local H
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
I saw it, I tell you, with my own ...
You know when you know what you ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
We saw Thee in Thy balmy ...
Either be wholly slaves or wholly ...
Therefore I summon age To grant ...
Wanton as youthful goats, wild as ...
Ralph Westwood Moore:
In a word, the Roman lacked the ...