“i ve been working on the railroad” Search Results
724 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Vision Vérité Voyage Vers Vers Verts Verlaine, Jonathan ROBIN
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Verbatim Veracity Vision Voyage Visiting Verlaine's Virid Verses, Jonathan ROBIN
- Con-Versing With A Uni-Versal Verse In A Uni-Verse Of Rhyme., Michael Gale
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Working-Class, THEO RAY
- Working, Working, Frank Avon
- Working-Class >>>, Manonton Dalan
- Hard Working Smile.(Working In A Care Home), Steve Chering
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
O how full of briers is this ...
In the quick forge and ...
Rutherford Birchard Hayes:
It may be truly said that for ...
The word is the Verb, and the Verb ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Of all the anti-social vested ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
All which is not prose is verse; ...
Venison tastes good but it's a bit ...