“i will carry you” Search Results
774 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Williams, William Carlos 127 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Shakespeare, William 409 poems
- Wordsworth, William 385 poems
- Yeats, William Butler 402 poems
260 POEMS FOUND
- Carry On, Robert William Service
- ! I'll Carry You With Me !, Linda Ori
- The things we carry, Clesec Swahn
- The Things I carry, Amanda Norris
- Don't Carry Knives, Gordon David
- I carry you in my Heart, Susie Sunshine
- The face I carry with me—last, Emily Dickinson
- I Carry Your Heart with Mine, Emilie Murphy
- Carry Me Home, Linda Ori
- I Carry Your Heart with Me, john tiong chunghoo
- 'Carry On Soldiers', Linda Winchell
- Keep Calm and Carry On, Jinny Kim
- I Carry Your Heart with Me, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Keep Calm and Carry On, Bethan Ackerley
327 SINGERS FOUND
52 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Still, it is dear defiance now to ...
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
I shall carry to the Catacombs of ...
Happiness lies within everybody's ...
As the Spanish proverb says, "He ...
State of Oklahoma:
The square dance fiddler's first ...
Memory ... is the diary that we all...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
I grieve that grief can teach me ...