“i will hold my ground” Search Results
777 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Williams, William Carlos 134 poems
- Holderlin, Friedrich 27 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Allen, Leslie Holdsworth 1 poems
- Philip Joseph Holdsworth, 3 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
912 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willow, Willow, Willow, Anonymous Olde English
- Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Margaret Kollmer
- Hold On, Hold On, Hold On....., Antonio Liao
- The Mystic Mystique After Twilight, Nishu Mathur
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- Groundskeeper's Grounds.., Joe Guillotin
- Ground-Nuts, .., Rahman .., Henry
- Ground-Nut, gajanan mishra
- Variations On A Theme By William Carlos Williams, Kenneth Koch
- Willie's Fair And Willie's Rare, Anonymous British
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- After William Carlos Williams' Poem 'The Red Wheelbarrow', M.L. Squier
- To The Willow-Tree, Robert Herrick
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
If the future holds all the good, ...
'I hold My pen because you hold my ...
Every mystery has a KEY; and ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...