“i will survivie” Search Results
772 POETS FOUND
- Williams, William Carlos 114 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Shakespeare, William 410 poems
- Wordsworth, William 387 poems
- Yeats, William Butler 402 poems
- Blake, William 138 poems
- Service, Robert William 831 poems
- Henley, William Ernest 172 poems
- Cowper, William 476 poems
- Davies, William Henry 47 poems
- Stafford, William 38 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- Willie's fair and Willie's rare, Anonymous British
- Epitaph on an Unread Verse after William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow, Jonathan ROBIN
- AFTER William Carlos Williams' POEM 'The Red Wheelbarrow', M.L. Squier
- Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Margaret Kollmer
- Old Wheelbarrow (On reading William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow), Merton Lee
- Willow, Willow, Willow, Anonymous Olde English
- Variations On A Theme By William Carlos Williams, Kenneth Koch
- Holy Willie's Prayer, Robert Burns
- Sweet William's Farewell to Black-ey'd Susan: A Ballad, John Gay
- Willie's Question, George MacDonald
- A New Year's Time At Willards's, James Whitcomb Riley
- Sweet William's Ghost, Thomas Percy
- Yogi post-it to William Carlos Williams, Michael Shepherd
- On King William's Happy Deliverance from the Intended Assassination, Charles Sackville
294 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- I Will Survivie, Cake
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The poor soul sat sighing by a ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Character teaches above our wills.
Let's choose executors and talk of ...
Thus were we weaned to knowledge of...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
No such thing as a man willing to ...
When the Prince of Wales [later ...
Father calls me William, sister ...
"I am willing to die for my ...