“if i could” Search Results
738 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 1 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Arif, Iftikhar 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Watts, Isaac 471 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Crawford, Isabella Valancy 67 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 54 poems
- Carlsen, Ioanna 6 poems
809 POEMS FOUND
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Nigeria-The Land Of Honour (Ile-Iyi, Ile-Eye) ., GOODLUCK ETSEREFE
- Identity Of Images (IdentitÉ Des Images), Robert Desnos
- The Lake Isle – The Inn Is Free After The Lake Isle Of Innisfree William Butler Yeats, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Importance Of An Instant Or An Instant Of Importance, Alex Nodopaka
- Ignore Intelligence Invite The Ignorance, Bron Dayvid
- Iraine Iteration - Inner Recognition Awakens Idyllic Nirvana Eternal, Jonathan ROBIN
- [zulu, Inkondlo] Incwadi Yothando Ii, LLM Mbatha
- To A Lady With An Unruly And Ill-Mannered Dog Who Bit Several Persons Of Importance, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Inscription For An Ice-House, Anna Laetitia Barbauld
- (a Poem Of My Island) 1- My Island (Intro), Timothy Venard
- Tujhi Se Ibtada Hai Tu Hi Ik Din Intaha Hoga, Jigar Moradabadi
- Ipods, Ipads And Iphones, Allen Steble
- Ice Ice Ice Cream, Green Peace
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ifeoluseyi Ifeoluwapo ifeyemi
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...
Defining infinite and god always ...
Money couldn't buy friends, but you...
If there were only one truth, you ...
The narrative impulse is always ...
You don't understand. I coulda had ...