“if they move kill em” Search Results
706 POETS FOUND
- Killigrew, Anne 33 poems
- Arif, Iftikhar 7 poems
- Dickinson, Emily 1178 poems
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo 120 poems
- Brontë, Emily Jane 74 poems
- Lazarus, Emma 94 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Verhaeren, Emile 314 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 62 poems
- Emerson, Claudia 27 poems
- Aarestrup, Emil 348 poems
- Nelligan, Émile 109 poems
- Lawless, Emily 3 poems
- Coleman, Emily Holmes 1 poems
899 POEMS FOUND
- Move, Move, Keep Yourself On The Move!, Ramdas Bhandarkar
- Empty Time, Empty Place. Empty Heart, Empty Space., Mandy Lee
- Em Xinh Em ĐứNg Hai MìNh Xinh Hơn, NHIEN NGUYEN
- Em NằM Em Ngủ Dễ Thương, NHIEN NGUYEN
- Kill, Kill And Kill, hasmukh amathalal
- Who Kills Who? .... [kill Or Be Killed? ], Mr. Agape
- If They'Re Not.... Then They'Re....., Leeona (XOXO's) Sugakixs
- They'Ll Be More Messed Up Then Me By The Time That They'Re Three, Sandra jacks
- They'R-R-R-Re Back (A Fable For Modern Times), Sidi J. Mahtrow
- Emotion, Emotions, Emotional, Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan
- Emoting Emotions For Emo, The Hermit Kemit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Night Movement-New York, Carl Sandburg
- I Move Not, Still I Move, Aniruddha Pathak
- I Move And Move, Luis Estable
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ifeoluseyi Ifeoluwapo ifeyemi
It is certain and evident to our ...
Joseph De Maistre:
There is no instant of time when ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...
As good almost kill a man as kill a...
Did I kill that guy that killed me?
The philosopher has never killed ...
It is not worth the bother of ...