“if you don t like it” Search Results
74 POETS FOUND
- Paterson, Don 2 poems
- Juan Tenorio, Don 84 poems
- Nguyen, Don 272 poems
- Marquis, Don 0 poems
- IHCAKEYNO, OVERLORD DON MANUEL 72 poems
- wilson, don 2 poems
- Haney, Don 43 poems
- Lee, Don Luther 0 poems
- Tiedemann, Don 44 poems
- Blumenthal, Don 2 poems
- Pearson, Don 106 poems
- Don Eckles, 3 poems
- Pengilly, Don 29 poems
- MacIver, Don 11 poems
156 POEMS FOUND
- Don Juan Aux Enfers (Don Juan In Hell), Charles Baudelaire
- Don Belianís De Grecia A Don Quijote De La Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes
- To Don Quixote, Translation Of Paul Verlaine's A Don Quichotte, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Don Juan: Canto the First, George Gordon Byron
- Don Quixote, Nazim Hikmet
- Don Juan: Canto the Second, George Gordon Byron
- Lines to a Don, Hilaire Belloc
- Don Juan's Serenade, Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy
- Don Quixote Poem, Ashley Hale
- Don Quixote, Fyodor Sologub
- Tumhi re Don, Donch Mansa, Chintamani Tryambak Khanolkar
- Don: A Eulogy, Frank Avon
- Don Juan: Canto the Eighth, George Gordon Byron
- Don Juan: Canto The Sixteenth, George Gordon Byron
10 SINGERS FOUND
29 SONGS FOUND
39 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Don here-and-there, Don ...
Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev:
Do not all men belong more or less ...
Don: Why are they closed? They're ...
Don: I'm not going near that ...
Helen: What do you do? Don: Yes, ...
W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden:
If music in general is an imitation...
Don Diègue: Rodrigue, have you any ...
'Mos anytime you see whitemen spose...