“ill give you my skin” Search Results
493 POETS FOUND
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- illusionist, the illusionist 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Givens, Grayson 80 poems
- givens, breanna 22 poems
- To give, No Name 12 poems
880 POEMS FOUND
- Give, Give, Give, Herbert Nehrlich
- Give, Give, Give It In Love, Michael P. Johnson
- Give Give Joyfully Give, Gary James Smith
- Myth-Making - For T.T., Maurice Whyte
- You'Re Sixteen You'Re Beautiful And You'Re....All Of Ours?, Joe Rosochacki
- You-I You-I You-I..., ZEYNEB SELEME
- Skin To Skin, Clarence Williams
- Skin-Deep Miracle, Aye Maunng
- I Had Felt You Skin To Skin, Alexander Shaumyan
- Skin Of Amber: Skin Of Honey, Robert Rorabeck
- Skin On Skin, Alyssa Lynn
- Skin My Skin, Chitresh Jhawar
- Skin To Skin, jolenish fiber
- Skin On Skin, Carrie Sprouse
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Franklin D Roosevelt:
I see one-third of a nation ...
4th Earl Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope:
In my mind, there is nothing so ...
A poor virgin, sir, an ill-favored ...
When a man is ill nothing is so ...
It is an ill thing to be the first ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Of all the anti-social vested ...
The only real ill-doing is the ...
Great allowances ought to be made ...