“in fields where we lay” Search Results
721 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Fields, James Thomas 8 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Lay-Lay, Beccy Mawson
- Wherever I Am Wherever I May Be, Deepak Hariharan
- I Am Futureless Wherever I Am, Wherever I Go, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Where's The Light Or Hope Or Answer Where’s The Cliff The Rope The Pill, Sean Joyce
- Welcome Welcome Welcome, RIC S. BASTASA
- The West-Of-Wessex Girl, Thomas Hardy
- Wealth Wealth And Only Wealth, gajanan mishra
- It's All Wet, Wet, Wet, Maria Sudibyo
- Wet Wet Wet, George BernardBloodyShaw
- My Fields Are Fair, My Fields Are Green, Julian Mann
- Welcome Crazy Westport Weather, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Weewew Qwe Wer, Test2 test
- We'll Wear White Like The Bride Dolls, Mary Angela Douglas
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I Lay with A Pen But I Lay with a ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel:
the wealthy cherish their own ...
Marquis de Sade:
Are wars ... anything but the means...
How much better is it to weep at ...
Oh, what a tangled web do parents ...
Just because we're sisters under ...
Frank S Nugent:
Looks like we got a trial ahead of ...