“in my role as the most hated singer” Search Results
710 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Mostafa, Golam 10 poems
- Kamal, Abu Hena Mostafa 4 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
918 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Ashes To Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ash Of Ash In Ash It Stays, Is It Poetry
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
- Mint Theater, Morgan Michaels
- The Lone Ashthi-Kalasha (The Urn Containing Bodily Ashes), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Assonance Ascending, Paul Butters
- The Mystic Mystique After Twilight, Nishu Mathur
- Singer-Sargent's 'Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose', Melissa Morphew
- Sibling Role-Reversal, C Richard Miles
- Role-Reversal, Jonathan ROBIN
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
History. An account, mostly false, ...
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...
You can cage the singer but not the...
History is the myth, the true myth,...