“in the eyes of nature” Search Results
728 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
924 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- Nature's ‘nature', Aftab Alam
- Nature's Signs, Nature's Time, Ben Gieske
- Nature's Beauty [nature], R.K. Cowles
- In Nature's World Nature's Wonders Do Abound, Francis Duggan
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It does not hurt weak eyes to look ...
When you close your eyes to ...
the light hides shadows of ghosts ...
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
Our ideas must be as broad as ...
Men are by nature merely ...
The state is a creation of nature ...
Defining infinite and god always ...