“in the moonless sky” Search Results
713 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
917 POEMS FOUND
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
- India’s 62nd Independence Day, Dr John Celes
- Sometimes the Sky's Too Bright, Dylan Thomas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
114 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- In The Moonless Sky, Hades
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The sky was as full of motion and ...
Well, when you're up there and ...
W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden:
blind skyscrapers use Their full ...
Skylark, Have you anything to say ...
Maybe it's our sky that makes us ...
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Ole buttermilk sky.