“in the moonless sky” Search Results
713 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sometimes the Sky's Too Bright, Dylan Thomas
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Sky, Blue Sky, Edgar Val
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- The Skylark's Message, Frederick George Scott
- Insomnia, insomnia...Insomnia!, indira babbellapati
- The Sky's Hope, Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
114 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- In The Moonless Sky, Hades
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The sky was as full of motion and ...
Well, when you're up there and ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
Donald Culross Peattie:
I am more and more convinced that ...
Ole buttermilk sky.