“in the shadow of the valley of deat” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
917 POEMS FOUND
- Death Death Death, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Death, Death And Death, Saqib Hussain, author of Contemplate and Sweet Bird
- Death, Death, Death, gajanan mishra
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Tagore Song (233) When Death Will Call Me To Join Death-Song, Tushar Ray
- Fear & Other Death-Traps, Nika McGuin
- Song: Death-Defying Love!, Dave SmithWhite
- Death Before The Death, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Death Is Not Death, Rex mayor Ubini
- Death-A Trurh Of Truth, Fatima Obaid
- Life = Death – Poems On Life, Death, Nikhil Parekh
- Death-Bird, Alavi Maliha
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
Pass THROUGH the valley because ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...