“in the shadow of the valley of deat” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- Tagore Song (233) When Death Will Call Me To Join Death-Song, Tushar Ray
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Fear & Other Death-Traps, Nika McGuin
- Song: Death-Defying Love!, Dave SmithWhite
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Shadows...Shadows...Shadows, valsala shan
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Shadow-Lines/ Shadowed Existence/ Shaded Picture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...