“inertia creeps” Search Results
0 POETS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
63 POEMS FOUND
- Inertia, Stanley Cooper
- Inertia Of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Depression Creeps Upon You So Slowly That Sometimes You Don'T Even Know It's There, beautiful imperfection
- The Fog Creeps, Walterrean Salley
- Winter Creeps In, Seema Chowdhury
- The Slow Waves Creeps Inside My Heart, Aldo Kraas
- Inertia, Raj Arumugam
- A Message To All Casanovas And Creeps, Catherine Elaine
- Inertia And The Tornado, Herbert Nehrlich
- - Creeps -, Dmitriy Kokarev
- Inertia, Mehreen Mujeeb
- When The Cold Creeps Into Your Heart By Prisoner Garry David, garry david
- ~night Creeps, Adeline Foster
- Inertia, Vaida Marea
40 QUOTATIONS FOUND
... fate is not an eagle, it creeps...
John Kenneth Galbraith:
Total physical and mental inertia ...
The machine has had a pernicious ...
Just like those other black holes ...
There lives a man who arranges the ...
The youngest of four sons, but not ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
Self-love for ever creeps out, like...
I have thought of a pulley to raise...