“it 180 s tricky” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Jarwali, Kazim 26 poems
- Visser, Andries Gerhardus 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 221 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 158 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
885 POEMS FOUND
- Memorials Of A Tour In Scotland, 1803 I. Departure From The Vale Of Grasmere, August 1803, William Wordsworth
- Spring Written In The Style Of F.I. Tyutchev (1803-73), Ron Lane
- Dreams Clutch… 1801-2k12, saadat tahir
- Explosions After I Make My 180-Degree Turn, Inro Lavil
- Bad Men’s Poetry Day … 1808-2k13, saadat tahir
- London, 1802, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Side Of Grasmere Lake 1806, William Wordsworth
- A Prophecy. February 1807, William Wordsworth
- 1805, Robert Graves
- #180 Poem, robert m drake
- Love Sonnet 180: 'The Lake's Water Sparkles In Placid Bliss, ', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Anticipation, October 1803, William Wordsworth
- Composed By The Sea-Side, Near Calais, August 1802, William Wordsworth
- November, 1806, William Wordsworth
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
And for 180 years almost nothing.
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The city is recruited from the ...
Nelson's famous signal before the ...
Henry Brooks Adams:
Measured by any standard known to ...
It's not the voting that's ...