“it hurts too much to say” Search Results
713 POETS FOUND
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
- Abubakar, Sayeed 159 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Tolstoy, Aleksey Konstantinovich 11 poems
- Dutt, Toru 9 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Hoagland, Tony 8 poems
- Todd R. Nelson, 1 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Toller, Ernst 11 poems
- Todhunter, John 7 poems
- Toumanian, Hovhannes 19 poems
868 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye Toot Toot Tootsie Don'T Cry), Joe Rosochacki
- The Tooth The Whole Tooth And Nothing But The Tooth, conor o gara
- Totally Tout Apricot From Tot To Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- I Say, I Say, I Say, Ruth Walters
- Say Say Say, Sari Mavi
- Say Say Say, Tom Courtney
- Address To The Tooth-Ache, Robert Burns
- A Charm Against The Tooth-Ache, John Francis Alexander Heath-Stubbs
- It Hurts Me More Than It Hurts You, Cynthia Mok
- Hum Jo Toote To Is Tarah Toote, Ahmad Faraz
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
Man is a tool-using animal.... ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Men's men: gentle or simple, ...
Today is, after all, today, but ...
Fredric M Frank:
Under the Big Top, only two days ...
Today I know more than yesterday; ...