“it might as well be you” Search Results
718 POETS FOUND
- Berkeley, George 1 poems
- Wells, Carolyn 57 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- Ashbery, John 52 poems
- Silva, Jose Asuncion 58 poems
- Asquith, Herbert 27 poems
- Ashram, Ashram 93 poems
- Asok, Aswathi 20 poems
- Suresh, Ashok 4 poems
- Sri, Ash 4 poems
- asdf, asdf 1 poems
924 POEMS FOUND
- It's Not Over Till It's Over, Leah Ross
- It's Spring And It's Snowing, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- It's Okay, It's Love, MOUNIKA THAMMAREDDY
- I Know Where Wells Grow—droughtless Wells, Emily Dickinson
- Wellcome-The World, arun jagoji jambhulkar
- Wellspan-Philhaven (Haiku), NHIEN NGUYEN MD
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ashes To Ashes (For Ashleigh), Vini Carberry
- Ash Of Ash In Ash It Stays, Is It Poetry
- Ask Ask Ask, Fernanda Arambula
- The Lone Ashthi-Kalasha (The Urn Containing Bodily Ashes), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rise Up Mighty Mightier, Meetika Srivastava
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
when you're talking about yourself ...
The Devil begat darkness; darkness ...
Md. Anisur Rahman:
Every object in the universe is ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Often beauty begets beauty, but ...
Young Brother Young Brother No ...