“it s been said” Search Results
698 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Sanchez, Sonia 13 poems
- de Saint-Exupery, Antoine 1 poems
823 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Beeny Cliff, Thomas Hardy
- Solar Flare (Science Science Science Science Science), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Has-Beens, Walt Mason
- Fisherman's Dilemma (Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu Senryu), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Best Mothers (Specially Dedicated To R. Saidi And My Mother-In-Law, And All Mothers), GERALD SAIDI
- Wayne Newton Said'I Can Almost Hear The Music'., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Lying Snake (Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The 'Could-Have-Beens', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Could Have Beens, robbin nyakundi enigma
- He Said'What Have You Done', kendyll brown
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
It's not the tragedies that kill ...
Thought must be divided against ...
Business? it's quite simple: it's ...
Carl Van Doren:
Yes, it's hard to write, but it's ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Youth, which is forgiven ...