“it s easy to get bored” Search Results
708 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Dutt, Toru 9 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
- Tolstoy, Aleksey Konstantinovich 11 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Hoagland, Tony 3 poems
- Toumanian, Hovhannes 19 poems
- Toller, Ernst 11 poems
- Todhunter, John 7 poems
- Tompson, Benjamin 6 poems
- Todd R. Nelson, 1 poems
843 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Bored, Bored, Bored, Benjamin Carver
- Bored, bored, bored., Karen Pumfrey
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- PLUTONIC SONNETS (A Modern Shakespearean Sonnet Series) Sonnet 164: A Suggestion, Robert Graber
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
994 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- It's Easy to Get Bored, Helmet
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Every country gets the circus it ...
trees grope with itch for ...
It's important to remember that ...
Hate Californiait's cold and ...
Since boredom advances and boredom ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
We are almost always bored with ...