“it s not my cross to bear” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Cambridge, Ada 110 poems
- of the Cross, St John 1 poems
- Cross, Zora Bernice May 31 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
891 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye Toot Toot Tootsie Don'T Cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Bears And More Bears Or A Day Of Bears, Glen Eker
- The Crosses [little Lonely Crosses, The Crosses Low And White], Virna Sheard
- Totally Tout Apricot From Tot To Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sadness Does Not Save Us/Pain Does Not Help, Shalom Freedman
- Happy Family! - Not So Sweet Not So Sour!, Shubhanshi Gaudani
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, Jeanne Fiedler
- Sweet Bear-Ables., Lonnie Hicks
- I Love You Teddy Bear-08, Selena Star
- Bear-Shaped Bottle, Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
John le Carré:
You ask can we ever trust the ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Those who will bear much, shall ...
Thomas à Kempis:
Bear the Cross cheerfully and it ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...