“it s not my cross to bear” Search Results
720 POETS FOUND
- Cambridge, Ada 110 poems
- of the Cross, St John 1 poems
- Cross, Zora Bernice May 31 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
883 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Bears and More Bears or A Day of Bears, Glen Eker
- The Crosses [Little Lonely Crosses, The Crosses Low And White], Virna Sheard
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- Totally Tout Apricot from Tot to Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Hymn, Sung At Christmas By The Scholars Of St. Helena’s Island, S.C., John Greenleaf Whittier
- Sonnet- Set Right your Soul’s State Early, Dr John Celes
996 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- It's Not My Cross to Bear, Allman Brothers Band
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
John le Carré:
You ask can we ever trust the ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Christopher Cross: You shouldn't be...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
talk of destiny talk of ...
Hate Californiait's cold and ...
It's important to remember that ...