“it s not my cross to bear” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Cambridge, Ada 110 poems
- Cross, Zora Bernice May 31 poems
- of the Cross, St John 1 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
875 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye Toot Toot Tootsie Don'T Cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Bears And More Bears Or A Day Of Bears, Glen Eker
- The Crosses [little Lonely Crosses, The Crosses Low And White], Virna Sheard
- Totally Tout Apricot From Tot To Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sadness Does Not Save Us/Pain Does Not Help, Shalom Freedman
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, Jeanne Fiedler
- Sweet Bear-Ables., Lonnie Hicks
- I Love You Teddy Bear-08, Selena Star
- Bear-Shaped Bottle, Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- A Picture Of Papa Bear And Baby Bear, RIC S. BASTASA
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
John le Carré:
You ask can we ever trust the ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Those who will bear much, shall ...
Thomas à Kempis:
Bear the Cross cheerfully and it ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...