“it s your turn” Search Results
725 POETS FOUND
- Turner, Ethel 5 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 169 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 165 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Smith, Stevie 40 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 156 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 17 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 14 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
742 POEMS FOUND
- They Just Turn and Turn Like Clockwork, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn After Turn, Steven Elsner
- Turn By Turn, Babatunde Aremu
- If I Could Turn Back Time, Melody Stargaze
- Turn Off the Light, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Her Sweet turn to leave the Homestead, Emily Dickinson
- Turn Negative into Positive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Turn To Ice, Holly Moon
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn on your side and bear the day to me, George Barker
- Turn, O Libertad, Walt Whitman
- Turn Back?, Mirabai
- Unto my Books—so good to turn, Emily Dickinson
- You turn my darkness into light..., Alexandro Hernandez
992 SINGERS FOUND
- Clan Italiano 33 poems
- Italian Sushi 1 poems
- Pop Will Eat Itself 24 poems
- Prilce Ital Joe 2 poems
- Bachman Turner Overdrive 4 poems
- Eric Clapton And Tina Turner 1 poems
- Eros Ramazzotti (feat. Tina Turner) 1 poems
- Eros Ramazzotti And Tina Turner 1 poems
- Ike And Tina Turner 5 poems
- Tina And Ike Turner 1 poems
- Tina Turner 88 poems
205 SONGS FOUND
- Turn It On, Turn It On, Turn ..., Tom T. Hall
- Left Turn's The Right Turn, Yoko Ono
- Turn! Turn! Turn!, Byrds
- 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn ..., Jimi Hendrix
- Baby As You Turn Away, Bee Gees
- Blow Out The Stars, Turn Off ..., Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Can't Turn Back The Years, Phil Collins
- Can't Turn You Loose, Chambers Brothers
- Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Mariah Carey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Drenched with purple, drenched ...
I think I could turn and live with ...
Marvelous Truth, confront us at ...
My wits begin to turn.
Turn back. Turn, young lady dear A...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
They turn one's legs To cribbage ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Because I do not hope to turn ...
Addicts turn their pleasures into ...