“it s your turn” Search Results
724 POETS FOUND
- Turner, Ethel 5 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 169 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 165 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Smith, Stevie 40 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Spender, Stephen 17 poems
- Sonia Sanchez, 1 poems
- Suckling, Sir John 14 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 94 poems
750 POEMS FOUND
- They Just Turn and Turn Like Clockwork, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn After Turn, Steven Elsner
- Turn By Turn, Babatunde Aremu
- If I Could Turn Back Time, Melody Stargaze
- You turn my darkness into light..., Alexandro Hernandez
- Turn Back The Clock, David Harris
- TURN BACK THE CLOCK, Aldo Kraas
- If I could turn back the hands of time, David Beckham
- Turn Off the Light, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Turn Negative into Positive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Will Love You Even When Your Hair Turn's Gray, Poetic Lilly Emery
- 'Turn The World Upside Down', Linda Winchell
- Dear Friend, Turn to Allah, Fariduddin Ganjshakar
- Wrong Turn, gajanan mishra
992 SINGERS FOUND
- Clan Italiano 33 poems
- Italian Sushi 1 poems
- Pop Will Eat Itself 24 poems
- Prilce Ital Joe 2 poems
- Bachman Turner Overdrive 4 poems
- Eric Clapton And Tina Turner 1 poems
- Eros Ramazzotti (feat. Tina Turner) 1 poems
- Eros Ramazzotti And Tina Turner 1 poems
- Ike And Tina Turner 5 poems
- Tina And Ike Turner 1 poems
- Tina Turner 88 poems
205 SONGS FOUND
- Turn It On, Turn It On, Turn ..., Tom T. Hall
- Left Turn's The Right Turn, Yoko Ono
- Turn! Turn! Turn!, Byrds
- 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn ..., Jimi Hendrix
- Baby As You Turn Away, Bee Gees
- Blow Out The Stars, Turn Off ..., Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Can't Turn Back The Years, Phil Collins
- Can't Turn You Loose, Chambers Brothers
- Didn't Mean to Turn You On, Mariah Carey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Drenched with purple, drenched ...
Marvelous Truth, confront us at ...
My wits begin to turn.
Turn back. Turn, young lady dear A...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
They turn one's legs To cribbage ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Because I do not hope to turn ...
I think I could turn and live with ...
Addicts turn their pleasures into ...