“it was as if the dead man stood upo” Search Results
691 POETS FOUND
- Arif, Iftikhar 7 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
922 POEMS FOUND
- Air, On Air, You Know Air!, Meron Hailom
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- The Old Man With Scissors (An Weak Poem For A Strong Man), Sabidin Ibrahim
- Man Eats Man!, DEDAN ONYANGO
- Rare Man, True Man, Gajanan Mishra
- A Man For A Man (The Sense Of Humanity), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mere Man-Mandir Kaun Hae Jo Deep Jala Rahin Hae?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Man Destroys Man?, Tom Zart
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Dead, Dead, Dead, lil miss
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ifeoluseyi Ifeoluwapo ifeyemi
Dead battles, like dead generals, ...
The ode lives upon the ideal, the ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
A man that can kill a goat can also...
Man does not have the sense God ...
Man cannot convince a man but a ...
A poor man who does not feel his ...