“it will be me” Search Results
782 POETS FOUND
- Williams, William Carlos 132 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 4 poems
- Shakespeare, William 407 poems
- Wordsworth, William 384 poems
- Yeats, William Butler 401 poems
- Blake, William 138 poems
- Service, Robert William 834 poems
- Henley, William Ernest 174 poems
- Cowper, William 476 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Stafford, William 39 poems
- Davies, William Henry 48 poems
- Allingham, William 50 poems
- Bryant, William Cullen 142 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- Willow, Willow, Willow, Anonymous Olde English
- Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Twit Willow, Margaret Kollmer
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeep……., Emily Moore
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- O Beija-Flor, Kim Barney
- Crash, Beat Beat Beat And This Is The Beat Generation., Brooklynn Barnett
- Beauty-See Beauty-Don'T, Lonnie Hicks
- Variations On A Theme By William Carlos Williams, Kenneth Koch
- Old Wheelbarrow (On Reading William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow), Merton Lee
- Willie's Fair And Willie's Rare, Anonymous British
- After William Carlos Williams' Poem 'The Red Wheelbarrow', M.L. Squier
5 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
It's nothing to be born ugly. ...
We all end up living secret lives. ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
Conscience ... lacks the power to ...
'Make little bets with yourself ...
Everybody now seems to be talking ...