“jack amp jill” Search Results
483 POETS FOUND
- Jones, Jill 20 poems
- Kerouac, Jack 25 poems
- Prelutsky, Jack 10 poems
- Gilbert, Jack 19 poems
- Jackson, Helen Hunt 59 poems
- Spicer, Jack 23 poems
- Davis, Jack 2 poems
- Jack, Rodney 1 poems
- poet, Jackson 1 poems
- Knight, Shadrach 27 poems
- Jackie - Joe Jackson, 3 poems
- Perez Arrospide, Amparo 17 poems
- Koshy, Ampat 4 poems
- amparo, zhy 1 poems
900 POEMS FOUND
- jillian's creed, claire dela peña
- FOR MY FRIEND JILL JILL, B Shanmugapriya Narendran
- The Amputee's Haiku, Robert Rorabeck
- An Amputee’s Prayer, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
- Jackal's wedding, Sadiqullah Khan
- *Michael Jackson's Tears*, Marieta Maglas
- A Jack-Russell Called Jack , Daleen Enslinstrydom
- Michael Jackson's Gone, Heath Gunn
- Janet Jackson’s View of Marriage, Its Just Tits, Joe Rosochacki
- MICHAEL JACKSON'S BLUES, Aldo Kraas
- haiku -michael jackson's trial, john tiong chunghoo
- A Jackalope's Candy, Bruce Larkin
- A Jackalope's Thoughts On Scrapple - A Haiku, Bruce Larkin
- The Jack's Spot, Elwin Mwangi
46 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Jack & Jill, Avant
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Richard Brinsley Sheridan:
Nay, but Jack, such eyes! such ...
David Kessler: Are you really dead,...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
A jackass has that kind of ...
Jack and Jill Went up the ...
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
Underneath Day's azure ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Just we two Darby and Joan, who ...
Our wooing doth not end like an old...
Sir William Schwenck Gilbert:
every Jack He must study the ...