“jack jersey” Search Results
470 POETS FOUND
- Crane, Stephen 118 poems
- Kerouac, Jack 27 poems
- Gilbert, Jack 20 poems
- Jackson, Helen Hunt 59 poems
- Prelutsky, Jack 16 poems
- Spicer, Jack 24 poems
- Davis, Jack 2 poems
- Jack, Rodney 1 poems
- poet, Jackson 1 poems
- Knight, Shadrach 27 poems
- Jackie - Joe Jackson, 3 poems
- skirmish, jersey 3 poems
- Brittain, Jersey 1 poems
- Pat Jerseys, 2 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- A Jack-Russell Called Jack, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- A Jack-Russell Called Jack , Daleen Enslinstrydom
- Jackpot, Jackpot, Jackpot, Lalitha Narayanan
- Jack-In-The-Box, James Whitcomb Riley
- Jack-In-The-Box, James Dionne
- Jack! You’re A Jackdaw!, Konstantin Ananin
- He Just Called Me Michael Jackson, O, Michael Jackson, Come Here!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Jack-In-The-Box Wreck., Gracey Newman
- The Jack-O'-Lantern, Madison Julius Cawein
- A Jack-At-All-Views, Ambrose Bierce
- The Jack-In-The-Pulpit, Lone Dog
- Jack-O-Lantern, Theresa Ann Moore
- My Halloween Spirit (The Ghost That Carries The Jack-O-Lantern), Justin Gildow
- Jack-O-Lantern, Justin Gildow
126 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Richard Brinsley Sheridan:
Nay, but Jack, such eyes! such ...
New Jersey gives us glue.
The public is one thing, Jack, and ...
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
A torn jacket is soon mended; but ...
Personal columnists ... are jackals...
There is no female Mozart because ...
He's about as sensitive to a ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
A jackass has that kind of ...