“jack jersey” Search Results
469 POETS FOUND
- Crane, Stephen 118 poems
- Kerouac, Jack 27 poems
- Gilbert, Jack 20 poems
- Prelutsky, Jack 16 poems
- Jackson, Helen Hunt 59 poems
- Spicer, Jack 24 poems
- Davis, Jack 2 poems
- Jack, Rodney 1 poems
- poet, Jackson 1 poems
- Knight, Shadrach 27 poems
- Jackie - Joe Jackson, 3 poems
- skirmish, jersey 3 poems
- Brittain, Jersey 1 poems
- Pat Jerseys, 2 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- Jack-In The-Green (Limerick), Kevin Patrick
- A Jack-Russell Called Jack, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- A Jack-Russell Called Jack , Daleen Enslinstrydom
- Poor Jack-The Man Who Became Property For His Money, sallam yassin
- Jack The Jackal And Mall.., Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Jackpot, Jackpot, Jackpot, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Name For A Baby Jackalope Is Jackteeny, Bruce Larkin
- My Uncle Jack, Jim Holmes
- Jack-In-The-Box, James Whitcomb Riley
- Jack & Jill At The Party, Spock the Vegan
- Jack-In-The-Box, James Dionne
- Jack! You’re A Jackdaw!, Konstantin Ananin
- *michael Jackson's Tears*, Marieta Maglas
- Another Jack-In-The-Box Wreck., Gracey Newman
126 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Richard Brinsley Sheridan:
Nay, but Jack, such eyes! such ...
New Jersey gives us glue.
The public is one thing, Jack, and ...
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
A torn jacket is soon mended; but ...
Personal columnists ... are jackals...
There is no female Mozart because ...
He's about as sensitive to a ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
A jackass has that kind of ...