“jackson saints” Search Results
194 POETS FOUND
- Jackson, Helen Hunt 59 poems
- poet, Jackson 1 poems
- Knight, Shadrach 27 poems
- Jackson, K.J. 7 poems
- Joseph, Ritchie 1 poems
- Riley, Jackson 14 poems
- Jackson, Jason 55 poems
- Jackson, Michael 1 poems
- Jonathan Jackson, Okoronkwo 81 poems
- Jackson, Andrew 0 poems
- jackson, sally ann 26 poems
- Nyoho, Jackson 47 poems
- Jackson, David Alexander 33 poems
- Pollock, Jackson 0 poems
306 POEMS FOUND
- By Their Blood (Martyrs And Saints-All Saints Day Tribute), Maia Padua
- Saints-Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- The Saints-For Bloomsday, Morgan Michaels
- He Just Called Me Michael Jackson, O, Michael Jackson, Come Here!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson (Will You Dance With Me?), Bijay Kant Dubey
- When Prose Becomes Poetry - The Last Words Of Elizabeth Hutchinson Jackson To Andrew Jackson, Bill Grace
- For Joe Jackson, The Jackson Family Patriarch 'I Didnt Beat Them, I Whipped Them.' -Joe Jackson, Ashton Bobbitt
- Saluting The Master In Style, I Going Into The Line Of Michael Jackson; Jackson Jackson, Michael Michael, Bijay Kant Dubey
- From Four Saints In Three Acts, Gertrude Stein
- Saints, Louise Gluck
- Saints Have Adored The Lofty Soul Of You, Charles Hamilton Sorley
- Hark, All Ye Lovely Saints Above, Thomas Weelkes
- Delusion Of Saints, Robinson Jeffers
- On The Saints Of The Church At York, Alcuin
83 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
If we tire of the saints, ...
Saints are simply men & women who ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
[Dom Juan] believes neither in ...
Great writers are the saints for ...
Saints should always be judged ...
Md. Ziaul Haque:
The torchbearers like the saints ...
At daybreak, watched by the red and...
Gregor T Goethals:
The most condensed format of the ...