“jay livingston and ray evans” Search Results
724 POETS FOUND
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Livingston Jr., Henry 24 poems
- Ray, Dwijendralal 12 poems
- Evans, George Essex 62 poems
- Mahapatra, Jayanta 18 poems
- Ray, Sukumar 13 poems
- Ray, Annada Shankar 9 poems
- Ray, David 2 poems
- Knister, Raymond 4 poems
- Kaikini, Jayant 6 poems
- , Jayadeva 2 poems
- Chapman, John Jay 35 poems
- Ray, Bharatchandra 4 poems
- hill, carrie 1 poems
888 POEMS FOUND
- Evans-Erotic, Ramona Thompson
- Evans-Dale., Fidelia S T Hill
- Jay Kosal Jay Kosal, gajanan mishra
- Jaya Jaya Yadu Kula Jalanidhi Candra, Govinda Das
- Jay Jay Ram, Ambarish Srivastava
- An Interview With Jayanta Mahapatra/ How Do They Take The Interview Of Jayanta Mahapatra?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jayue-Esty, Landrey
- Message To Jay-Z, Celeb Hater and Poem Maker
- Reasons Why: Pt.1: Jay-Z (C) 1-24-09, Corey Threet
- Jaya Jaya Sankara, SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
- Jay-Pa-Theh, S.W. Clark
- To Lou Andreas-Salome, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- (nazm) - Andaz-E-Mohabbat, Prabodh Soni
136 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Henry Morton Stanley:
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may call a jay a bird. Well, so...
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Gebruik iemand anders se foute, Om ...
Hey, Ray. I never went down, Ray. ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
A prayer is a ray of hope.
O. Henry [William Sydney Porter]:
If ever there was an aviary ...