“jewel” Search Results
22 POETS FOUND
- Hall, Jennifer Colyne 38 poems
- Tanka, Jewel 4 poems
- Workman, Jewel 15 poems
- Datri, Jewel 10 poems
- Miller, Jewell 21 poems
- Wiseman, Jewels 10 poems
- jewell, veronica 20 poems
- mazhar, jewel 3 poems
- jewels, ocean 1 poems
- jewel, celestial 7 poems
- Patsy Jewell, 3 poems
- Alberter, jewel 8 poems
- Cobb, Jewel Plummer 0 poems
- Ji, Lawrence 5 poems
260 POEMS FOUND
- I Could Bring You Jewels—had I A Mind To, Emily Dickinson
- Jewels For A Jewel, Lewis Dowell, III
- Jewels-By Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- Not Just A Jewel But The Jewel, Jasmine Appelhaus
- So Jewel-Like In The Stirrups Flash The Outriders, mary douglas
- The Jewel-Eyed Princess, Sadia Arman
- I Held A Jewel In My Fingers, Emily Dickinson
- The Jewels, Charles Baudelaire
- The Jewel, James Arlington Wright
- The Jewel Of Stars, Subramanya Bharathi
- A Man May Tear A Jewel, Bhartrihari
- Whereas At Morning In A Jeweled Crown, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Les Bijoux (The Jewels), Charles Baudelaire
- Jewels, Sara Teasdale
6 SONGS FOUND
80 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Rings and other jewels are not ...
Do you call the jewel blind, ...
The great, the jewel and the mother...
"And what about the cash, my ...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Don't ever wear artistic jewelry; ...
DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK:
Your children are your real jewels;...
The clause which lived twenty-four ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The lakes are something which you ...