“jewel” Search Results
22 POETS FOUND
- jewell, veronica 20 poems
- Patsy Jewell, 3 poems
- Cobb, Jewel Plummer 0 poems
- Miller, Jewell 21 poems
- Tanka, Jewel 4 poems
- mazhar, jewel 3 poems
- rhodes, jeweli 5 poems
- Mann, Jewel 1 poems
- Jewell Castro, 3 poems
- Wiseman, Jewels 10 poems
- Alberter, jewel 8 poems
- Datri, Jewel 10 poems
- jewel, celestial 7 poems
- Wilkes, Jewel 1 poems
258 POEMS FOUND
- Jewels for a Jewel, Lewis Dowell, III
- Jewel's Of EL, Clarence Mohammed
- Not Just A Jewel But The Jewel, Jasmine Appelhaus
- ~Crowned Jewel's~, Theodora (Theo) Onken
- In The Shelter Of My Jewel's Eyes, Josh Erys
- I held a Jewel in my fingers, Emily Dickinson
- The Jewel, James Arlington Wright
- I could bring You Jewels—had I a mind to, Emily Dickinson
- The Jewel of Stars, Subramanya Bharathi
- The Jewels, Charles Baudelaire
- Whereas At Morning In A Jeweled Crown, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- The Jewel Stairs' Grievance, Ezra Pound
- A Man May Tear A Jewel, Bhartrihari
- The jewelry box, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
6 SONGS FOUND
79 QUOTATIONS FOUND
"And what about the cash, my ...
The clause which lived twenty-four ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The lakes are something which you ...
Dear, beauteous Death! the jewel of...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Rings and other jewels are not ...
Good name in man and woman, dear my...
Fair play is a jewell [sic]. Give ...
Jewels being lost are found againe,...