“john the revelator” Search Results
748 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Dryden, John 112 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- I Met John The Revelator, Wake Up
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
Johnson is wise, Boswell foolish; ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...