“keep all that junk to yourself” Search Results
737 POETS FOUND
- Thatcher, Charles 5 poems
- Poe, Edgar Allan 68 poems
- Ginsberg, Allen 48 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Tate, Allen 74 poems
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Allingham, William 50 poems
- Allahabadi, Akbar 7 poems
- Prabhu, Allama 4 poems
- Allott, Kenneth 4 poems
- Ramsay, Allan 4 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Cunningham, Allan 5 poems
- Brown, Sterling Allen 0 poems
- Allan, James Alexander 1 poems
905 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- The Junkie's Prayer, Nicole Settimi
- Junk of My Junk, shimon weinroth
- A Junkie's Lament Over Having Been an Opportunist Like Cleopatra, Ted Sheridan
- A Junkie's Problem, Mykonos Poetry Club
- Bunk of Junk- a daughter, Princess LilyPad
- A Junkie’s Mother Goes Walking Into Darkness, sheena blackhall
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- Totally Tout Apricot from Tot to Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- That's good, that's bad, Peter Hall
- That's It And That's All, Buddy Bee Anthony
- That's All. That's It. Nothing More, Lawrence S. Pertillar
200 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Keep All That Junk to Yourself, Keith Green
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A junky runs on junk time. When his...
The acorn's not yet Fallen from ...
The theater-goer in conventional ...
Thatcher: Now tell me honestly, my ...
Keep on adding, keep on walking, ...
Unchecked, the tourist will climb ...
Clearly, some time ago makers and ...
Lick your neighbor as yourself!