“kicks after six” Search Results
16 POETS FOUND
- Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight), Terence... 1706 poems
- Aftermath, Shabz 5 poems
- Osim, Sixtus 2 poems
- Sixx, Pointless 32 poems
- ..., Six 4 poems
- Kahungu, Didier Sixte 27 poems
- sixx, skylar 1 poems
- Six, Archaeus 13 poems
- Sixtynine, Mrbrian 4 poems
- sixx, dawn 1 poems
- Sixteen, Sara 5 poems
- Sixx, Jake 1 poems
- Sixx, Sabrina 6 poems
- Six, Ten 1 poems
868 POEMS FOUND
- Six Six Six Revealed (Repeating Cycle) (Jul 7th,2004), Nicholas McDonough
- Calligraphy Sixty-Six, Obed dela Cruz
- The Daily Doggerel - Age At Sixty-Six, Bill Grace
- Sixty-Sixth Independence Day Of India (In Acrostic), Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- On Sixty-Sixth Independence Day, Susanta Pattnayak
- Six, Six, O-Six, Trade Martin
- Kicks-Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- Nero Kicks Vespasian, Time Kicks Nero, Raj Arumugam
- .....When I'M Sixty-Four?, Herbert Nehrlich
- A Song Of Sixty-Five, Robert William Service
- Meditation Sixty-Two, Edward Taylor
- Advice To An Old Man Of Sixty Three About To Marry A Girle Of Sixteen, Thomas Flatman
- The Six-String, Dennis Go
- One By Sixth Or Sixth By One, Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
When a man dies he kicks the dust.
People who bite the hand that feeds...
The horse stares at its captor, ...
'Life kicks you in the teeth and ...
If you think dope is for kicks and ...
The glass has been falling all the ...
A trifle afterward
The headless aftermath ...