“king without a crown” Search Results
704 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 87 poems
- King Solomon, 1 poems
- King of England, Henry VIII, 17 poems
- Kingsley Amis, 6 poems
- King, Henry 76 poems
- King, Benjamin Franklin 5 poems
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Kingo, Thomas 31 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
926 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- From: A King Of Kings, A King Among The Kings, Delmore Schwartz
- and all the king's horses and all the king's men, Ben Paynter
- Today... 'The King of Kings', Roy Allen
- Crown Him With Many Crowns, Godfrey Thring
- Crown of Gold, Crown of Thorn, Pacific Hernandez
- August Angels In The Sun: Queen Augustina's Disclarity & King Augustus' Silent Sejm [MOR 3-15], Ryan Scales
- The King's Breakfast, Alan Alexander Milne
- To The King's Most Excellent Majesty 1768, Phillis Wheatley
- The King's Pilgrimage, Rudyard Kipling
- The Dole Of The King's Daughter (Breton), Oscar Wilde
- A King's Soliloquy [On the Night of His Funeral], Thomas Hardy
- Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, Dr John Celes
- The King's Daughter, Algernon Charles Swinburne
959 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- King Without a Crown, Abc
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sweet peace sits crown'd with ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The kings of England formerly had ...
The King's name is a tower of ...
This crown to crown the laughing ...
Crowds without company, and ...
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort:
Eminence without merit earns ...
We may live without poetry, music ...
A Jew without Jews, without ...